Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blue Print Ofcomputer Desk

clowning (continued) ... ...

.
Before the almost unanimous request,

I offer are three photos of my series "clowning."

You see that your application has been heard!

so I hope you will be happy (e) s! I especially hope

:

1 / Of course, you like them!

2 / but also "review" ... Positive or negative !

3 / If possible, your choice among the three proposed ....

... Indeed, nothing is harder than being your own review! No

creator does tell me otherwise,
it is the worst judge of his work ...

... And as you'll understand
very few people have seen them so I have very little "return"!

short, your critical interest me!

Here are below the three pictures I
selected (from more than five hundred ...):

PHOTO No. 1



PHOTO # 2



PHOTO # 3



other hand,
"given a strike editorial staff. .. "
(This is usually said).

... the publication of "Images of the Day" goes to a daily rhythm
at a frequency of 2 or 3 a week ...

The truth is I have a little trouble at all juggle, and a daily publication is quite hard to take now.
(Mostly I try to reply individually ...) I hope

you will not mind!
(I'm a little victim of success (thanks to you .. !) Of my blog).

Again thank you for your "active"!


Painter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment