Sunday, June 22, 2008

Af Late An A Lot Of Creamy Cervical

good conscience?




is probably those who know me and have the answer to the question who will read this message first, but you never know ... Maybe one of my former players continue to scrutinize this anonymous blog. So just for him, I'll do another quick review of the past two years without my blog.
I left this blog while I was in the open boot of Little People, you know, the company set up with two friends selling board game while hosting a friendly community. I left my activities Little People's operational in August 2006. Indeed, the loneliness of a job at home was because of me and I wanted to take up employment, knowing that I let the Little People in good hands, those of my associates. Currently, the company continues its little life with the opening of a shop and a drive to Metz increasingly active community around a webzine available here:
http://www.petitpeuple.fr/
So I'm choosing to take up employment. The Little People experience helped me make a few marketing skills for a job as a "product manager" in a society B2B specializes in computer. I find myself thus intermediate between R & D and customers in a job which gives me a lot.
All this because I moved with my little woman, from Lyon to Paris area. I now live in Maisons-Laffitte in an apartment in ground garden. Not luxurious, but it feels good!
Promised early upgrade is done, the next post will talk finally ideas from a mind too Into The Wild and not something as concrete as that in the end my life is rather normal ... well ... I think.



0 comments:

Post a Comment